I bought these 'Inspirational Frames' (by LLL Creations) today because they reminded me of Motivational posters and I thought they would be fun to play with. I was looking through my photos to see what I could use with one of the frames (there's 12 different ones in the pack) and came across this pic.
Every few years we go to watch one of these 1812 re-enactments at Old Fort Erie (or sometimes to ones in Niagara-on-the-Lake). The battle re-enactments in Fort Erie are quite spectacular with actual musket and cannon fire from both sides (British and American), great special effects, noise and smoke, and they involve about 1000 people in period clothing. I have LOTS of photos from these events, but this one always makes me smile.
This year is the Bicentennial of the War of 1812.
2 comments:
Great photos & very informative pages. The techies must be in a time warp!
lol .... thanks Yobeth. It's hard to actually tell with these little 600x600 images, but if you could see the large page you could clearly see the camera and the phone :)
Post a Comment