Work in Progress

Please Note: Blog Archives are at the bottom of the page.
I started this blog on June 14, 2012. I plan to post my previous scrap pages, from the most recent > working backwards; and add new scrap pages as I create them. It could take awhile, as I'd scrapped nearly 400 pages prior to starting this blog. Each one was the best I could do with the photos I had on the day it was made, and each has special meaning to me.


Thursday, June 21, 2012

Rockin' the Mickey Mouse Hoodie


After yesterday's multi-hour scrap page I decided to use a QP today. When I logged into Facebook at 8:00 this morning Connie Prince had posted a freebie on her blog and I knew it would perfect for these pics of Hayden. It's a Disney-inspired quick page called 'MY HAPPY PLACE' QP (by Connie Prince).

Of course I rarely use a QP without customizing somehow it in Paintshop Pro, haha. I know how to take the "quick" out of quick page! This was fairly minor though. I painted over the tag that said 'A Magical Adventure' with the Clone Brush so I could add my own text; and I painted out the lines in the round tag on the botton and made it white, again just to make adding my own text easier and more legible.

Later today JM Designs posted a new Facebook Exclusive mini kit called, 'You Rock My World'. I used the "YOU ROCK" wordart from it for this page.

Then I extracted the red Mickey Mouse hoodie/T-shirt/jeans set from my own photo. This past Christmas I had bought two of these outfits, one for each my grand-nephews and took a photo of them to show my sister (just to make sure we weren't giving the boys the same thing. I also added a round close-up of Mickey Mouse playing guitar to this page, from the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment