Work in Progress

Please Note: Blog Archives are at the bottom of the page.
I started this blog on June 14, 2012. I plan to post my previous scrap pages, from the most recent > working backwards; and add new scrap pages as I create them. It could take awhile, as I'd scrapped nearly 400 pages prior to starting this blog. Each one was the best I could do with the photos I had on the day it was made, and each has special meaning to me.


Sunday, June 24, 2012

HONESTY & WISDOM ~ Inspirational ;)


This morning I made another page with 'Inspirational Frames 1' (by LLL Creations). After making the first one last night I continued to look through my War of 1812 re-enactment pics and found these. We see this man Jeff Wakefield (a.k.a. Sutler Cyrus) at all of the re-enactments and have enjoyed talking to him in the past, but I really didn't know much about him. I did a quick search and found a ton of info on him. He's a real Renaissance man with many talents and VERY entertaining, lol. It's because of Lil's frames that I started looking at my old pics with fresh eyes :)

The signs in the bottom pic that I'm "pointing at" (a bit hard to read on this smaller size image) says...
LEAVE A LOONEY
(OR MORE IF YOU WILL)
THE WEASEL WILL DANCE FOR YOU
NOT BAD FOR ROAD KILL

And the one below says...
PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH MY WEASEL! :)

Of couse it's not actually roadkill. And if you don't know, a "looney" is the nickname of a Canadian $1 coin.

And just for fun, here's Sutler Cyrus talking about the candy he sells... Cartridge Candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment