Work in Progress

Please Note: Blog Archives are at the bottom of the page.
I started this blog on June 14, 2012. I plan to post my previous scrap pages, from the most recent > working backwards; and add new scrap pages as I create them. It could take awhile, as I'd scrapped nearly 400 pages prior to starting this blog. Each one was the best I could do with the photos I had on the day it was made, and each has special meaning to me.


Monday, June 11, 2012

Just Being a Kid


More pics of my grand-nephew Devin playing, taken on Saturday, June 9th at our family get-together.

I never used to use quick pages but over that last little while there have been some really cute ones that were too hard to resist. This one is called "We Are Family QP" (by Connie Prince) and I added freebie cluster frames from the same kit in the bottom right corner. The yellow Tonka truck is from the "Rough and Tumble" NSD Blog Hop by Plain Digital Wrapper (expired now).

No comments:

Post a Comment