This is my youngest grand-nephew Tyler. He was born on April 28, six weeks premature. A week ago we had a large family get together on the weekend that was Tyler's original expected due date. He's now the size of a newborn :)
I took all of these pics within about 2 minutes. My sister-in-law was holding Tyler and we were talking to him trying to see if he'd open his eyes, lol. Great Aunties are allowed to wake up their great-nephews while they are sleeping .... 'cause we can always pass them back to their Mommy if they protest too much, lol.
I made this page today and I used a kit (now retired) called 'Oh Boy' (by A Work In Progress"). I love the colours in this, and although it is not a baby kit, it went really well with my pics.
I decided to do a photo effect on the last picture, and added a border to it and angled it, just make that photo stand out a bit from the rest, in a slightly unexpected way. The photo effect was done in PaintShop Pro X4, and is called the 'Vignette Effect'.
No comments:
Post a Comment