Work in Progress

Please Note: Blog Archives are at the bottom of the page.
I started this blog on June 14, 2012. I plan to post my previous scrap pages, from the most recent > working backwards; and add new scrap pages as I create them. It could take awhile, as I'd scrapped nearly 400 pages prior to starting this blog. Each one was the best I could do with the photos I had on the day it was made, and each has special meaning to me.


Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Little Sunshine


This is my grand-nephew Hayden, (my sister's first grandson). He's 16 months old and a sweet, happy, smily, daring little guy. I took lots of pics of him too on Saturday, June 9th at our family get-together.

For this page a made a transparent mask/overlay (more experimenting) to give the pic a sunny glow. The elements are from the "Hello Sunshine" MScraps iNSD blog FB hop. The yellow Tonka truck is from the "Rough and Tumble" NSD Blog Hop by Plain Digital Wrapper (expired now).

No comments:

Post a Comment