(The imaged above is from Wendy Tunison on SNP, made with her 'Start Now' kit.)
I just signed up for the "Doing it 4 Digi Weight Loss Challenge" on the Scraps N Pieces forum. It will be a 6-month challenge in a private forum on SNP, starting July 1st.
I need to halt the steady increase in weight that's been going on for the last 8 months (coincidently it began as soon as I started doing digital scrapbooking and joined Facebook, lol). I shouldn't laugh. Seriously, I've gained a whopping 25 pounds since November 2011. I'm at my highest weight ever in the 60 years I've been on this planet.
If there is a way to combine weight LOSS with digital scrapbooking... I'm all for it! I'll be happy not to have to go back to Weight Watchers. (I'd rather spend my money on digi supplies, lol).
So my goal with be to lose 25 pounds just to get back to the weight I was 8 months ago. Even then I was at the maximum weight according to my Weight Watchers limit. But if I can lose 25 pounds, and still scrap, I'll be more than happy :))
2 comments:
I'll have to check that out. I'm ashamed to say I've gained even more than 25 lbs in the last couple years. Maybe we can cheers each other on. But even if I don't do it, I'll cheer you on!
Oh thanks so much Yobeth. Yes please do check it out. I think it would be great to have the support and cheer each other on. I know that Debbie Ordaz has signed up too and Wendy Tunison is hosting it. Thank you for commenting. I'll have to log back into FB to get your blog address. I forgot to bookmark it. Cheers!!
Post a Comment