Work in Progress

Please Note: Blog Archives are at the bottom of the page.
I started this blog on June 14, 2012. I plan to post my previous scrap pages, from the most recent > working backwards; and add new scrap pages as I create them. It could take awhile, as I'd scrapped nearly 400 pages prior to starting this blog. Each one was the best I could do with the photos I had on the day it was made, and each has special meaning to me.


Friday, June 1, 2012

1983 Eric's Christening


We were discussing old hair styles on facebook and I made this simple little page just to show some of the gals my 80's perm, haha. This was taken on the day on my nephew Eric's Christening in 1983. My husband and I were (are) Eric's God Parents.

I used a retired kit called "Choochie Face" (by LouCee Creations) and another retired kit called "Baby Born"(by Meta Wulandari Design).

No comments:

Post a Comment