Today I decided to start a blog as a place to post my digital scrapbooking pages. I simply chose a pre-made blog template. I'm not sure if this is the one for me, but as I find my way around this new Blogger format I'll likely customize it or at least make my own header. :)
The plan is to post my previous scrap pages, from the most recent, working my way backwards, and add new scrap pages as I create them. I like that I can change the date for the blog post to reflect the day the scrap page was created. For now, this is just an experiment/work in progress :))
Thought for today:
"Everything in your world begins with a thought. So use your thoughts to give everything a powerful, positive beginning." -- Ralph Marston
Here's to new beginnings!
Cheers ~ Arlene
No comments:
Post a Comment