Work in Progress

Please Note: Blog Archives are at the bottom of the page.
I started this blog on June 14, 2012. I plan to post my previous scrap pages, from the most recent > working backwards; and add new scrap pages as I create them. It could take awhile, as I'd scrapped nearly 400 pages prior to starting this blog. Each one was the best I could do with the photos I had on the day it was made, and each has special meaning to me.


Wednesday, June 6, 2012

1973 Groovy Wallpaper


The journaling says...
This was my first real place of my own. I rented the top half of a house on Lake Ave. in Stoney Creek and I even had my own backyard.

When I moved in I painted every room in the house and hung this groovy wallpaper in the kitchen. I also painted the kitchen cupboards. I was very proud of my handiwork, haha.

It's a tad busy by today's standards :)
I made the funky shaped frame by creating a custom shape in MyMemories Suite and filling it with paper. I used a previous Facebook Exclusive kit (from February 2012) called 'All Retro' (by PersnicketyPrints"). I tried to make a page that just screamed LOUD and BUSY!!! I think may have succeeded :))

No comments:

Post a Comment