Work in Progress

Please Note: Blog Archives are at the bottom of the page.
I started this blog on June 14, 2012. I plan to post my previous scrap pages, from the most recent > working backwards; and add new scrap pages as I create them. It could take awhile, as I'd scrapped nearly 400 pages prior to starting this blog. Each one was the best I could do with the photos I had on the day it was made, and each has special meaning to me.


Monday, June 18, 2012

Cute as a Bug


These photos of my adorably cute grand-nephew Hayden were taken a few days ago by my niece Shannon. I think the pics are awesome and as soon as I saw what Hayden was wearing I knew I had the perfect kit for this.

I used 'Boys Only' (collab by Marie H Designs and Craft-tastrophic) ... I loved it so much I bought the bundle. I know I'll be using this kit over and over.

Blue hearts (Viola Moni) & blue buckle (Digi Cyber Scraps), from May's 'A Royal Wedding Blog Train'). Bugs from 'Bug Detective' (MDF).

2 comments:

Yobeth said...

This is soooo cute! Hayden is just precious & this kit is perfect. Great job!

Arlene said...

Ah, thanks so much Yobeth. Very sweet of you to comment.

Post a Comment