Work in Progress

Please Note: Blog Archives are at the bottom of the page.
I started this blog on June 14, 2012. I plan to post my previous scrap pages, from the most recent > working backwards; and add new scrap pages as I create them. It could take awhile, as I'd scrapped nearly 400 pages prior to starting this blog. Each one was the best I could do with the photos I had on the day it was made, and each has special meaning to me.


Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Red Hot Summer


When I saw this gorgeous kit I searched through a lot of photos to find something summery in the right colours to go with it. Fortunately I take a ton of pics so it's usually just a matter of wading through them to come up with something.

I started out using a sketch of one of the new Lichen templates (LGFD), because I was going to use 5 photos, but that was making the photos too tiny to see any of the details .... so then I just kind of fiddled and veered off course and did my own thing, haha.

The kit is called 'Red Hot Summer' (Kimeric Kreations)
The template is called 'Lichen' (Little Green Frog Designs) *modified

2 comments:

Yobeth said...

Wow! This totally gorgeous, I LOVE it!

Arlene said...

Thanks Yobeth. I love the way it turned out too :)

Post a Comment