Work in Progress

Please Note: Blog Archives are at the bottom of the page.
I started this blog on June 14, 2012. I plan to post my previous scrap pages, from the most recent > working backwards; and add new scrap pages as I create them. It could take awhile, as I'd scrapped nearly 400 pages prior to starting this blog. Each one was the best I could do with the photos I had on the day it was made, and each has special meaning to me.


Monday, July 2, 2012

July Exercise Calendar


Yesterday (July 1st), was not only Canada Day but Day 1 of on the new 'Doing It For Digi' weight loss/healthy lifestyle regime. I'm a lists and calendars kinda gal. I like to have a plan and be able to check things off my lists and add little checkmarks or "you did it stars" to my calendar. I guess it takes me back to my grammar school days. Anyway, I've come up with my exercise schedule for the month of July and decided I might as well scrap it ... as in make a page, not scrap the whole idea of exercising, lol.

The plan is to start off slow and ease myself back into a fitness routine.
  • Sunday: Walk or Cycle 40-60 min.
  • Monday: Yoga 20 min. and Strength Training 20 min.
  • Tuesday: Walk 30 min. (Treadmill Hills)
  • Wednesday: Yoga 20 min.
  • Thursday: Walk or Cycle 40-60 min (or REST if needed).
  • Friday: Yoga 20 min. and Strength Training 20 min.
  • Saturday: Walk 30 min. (Treadmill Hills)

We have a small home gym set up in our basement. Nothing fancy, but have a treadmill, an upright exercise bike, weights, etc. a flatscreen TV on the wall, and an area large enough to do yoga or any other type of fitness DVD. I use to collect fitness equipment and exercise DVDs the way I currently collect digi-kits.

I'm hoping to walk or cycle outdoors a couple of times a week, but if it's killer hot out I can still do it indoors. I also have a couple of fans set up downstairs so I really have NO excuse for not exercising. I just haven't done any since last October. Paint me lazy.

I hope to build up to 60 minutes of exercise/day and increase the strength training to 3x/week. That's the goal anyway. We'll see how it goes. I am not going to beat myself up if I miss a day now and then.

I used a kit called 'Start Now' by Wendy Tunison Designs and the stars are from 'Rock a Bye Baby' (by Marie h Designs). I made the tiny treadmill from a photo of the treadmill that we actually own, and I made the wordstrips.

No comments:

Post a Comment