Work in Progress

Please Note: Blog Archives are at the bottom of the page.
I started this blog on June 14, 2012. I plan to post my previous scrap pages, from the most recent > working backwards; and add new scrap pages as I create them. It could take awhile, as I'd scrapped nearly 400 pages prior to starting this blog. Each one was the best I could do with the photos I had on the day it was made, and each has special meaning to me.


Monday, July 16, 2012

Tall Ship


I decided to make a page with a larger photo of one of the Tall Ships we saw on Saturday at the War of 1812 Naval Battle Re-enactment in Niagara-on-the-Lake. The papers are from 'My Country Kitchen' (Kimeric Kreations), and I used elements from the 'Boys Will be Boys Addon' (Kimeric Kreations) and 'It's a Wonderful Life' (Kimeric Kreations) and 'It's a Wonderful Life Worn Torn' (Kimeric Kreations, from the IAWL bundle).

2 comments:

Yobeth said...

You have the best historical stuff going on up there. Great page! Fantastic colors for this great picture and I love all the rings going across the bottom.

Arlene said...

Yobeth, what would I do without you? Thanks kiddo!!! I have so many photos I don't know what to do with them all. There aren't enough hours in the day, haha. The ships were all firing canons too, but you never knew when they were going to fire and I always missed when trying to get a pic of one with the smoke. Plus the canons were so loud that even if I was taking a picture of something I'd jump at each boom and ruin the shot, lol.

Post a Comment