I've used this kit a few times now and love it. Today I wanted to give Kim's July FB Fan Freebie Template a try. So I took a bunch of photos in my kitchen.... mostly close-ups of stuff I have hanging on the wall, etc. I have a lot of 'Pear' stuff and birdhouses and things with birds on them.... a plate collection on the wall, a pear clock, etc. I also took close-ups of the hinge and knobs on the cupboards and extracted them, lol. I didn't use all the pics because I wanted to use some of the papers and embellies in the kit too.
I also didn't use the template the "right way". I took an individual stamp from the template and saved it as a png. Then I filled it, one at a time with pics and saved each as a png. I know.... not the most convenient way to do it, haha! Anyway, this is what I ended up with.
Our kitchen cupboards are still the original ones built in the 1940's, we've just updated a few things, replaced the doors with solid maple shaker-style cabinet doors, which I painted a light cream colour, and put all new brushed nickle hardware on them, replaced the countertop, etc. No major renos.
Kit: 'My Country Kitchen, bundled' (Kimeric Kreations)
Template/Sketch: 'July FB Fan Freebie Template' (Kimeric Kreations)
No comments:
Post a Comment