Work in Progress

Please Note: Blog Archives are at the bottom of the page.
I started this blog on June 14, 2012. I plan to post my previous scrap pages, from the most recent > working backwards; and add new scrap pages as I create them. It could take awhile, as I'd scrapped nearly 400 pages prior to starting this blog. Each one was the best I could do with the photos I had on the day it was made, and each has special meaning to me.


Monday, September 24, 2012

The Caricature Artist


Some more photos that I took at the fall fair last weekend. We ran into a woman who used to shop at the paint store where I worked and she and her partner were getting their portraits done. I asked them and the artist if I could take photos while he worked. The caricature artist was really talented, very speedy and a lot of fun.

Kit: 'He Creates' (Dawn by Design)
Very loosely based on a freebie template, by Unforgettable Moments (July GS Temp Challenge) - but that was actually a white space template ... it isn't now, lol.

Update: (Tues Sept 25) I uploaded this to GingerScraps and this morning I got a message that it's been nominated for Baker's Best 9-23-9-29

1 comment:

Yobeth said...

I love street artists like this. So cool! Congrats on the nomination.

Post a Comment