Work in Progress

Please Note: Blog Archives are at the bottom of the page.
I started this blog on June 14, 2012. I plan to post my previous scrap pages, from the most recent > working backwards; and add new scrap pages as I create them. It could take awhile, as I'd scrapped nearly 400 pages prior to starting this blog. Each one was the best I could do with the photos I had on the day it was made, and each has special meaning to me.


Monday, September 17, 2012

Cotton Candy


Yesterday we went to the 160th Annual Niagara Regional Agricultural Society's Exhibition aka the Welland Fall Fair. I just love these kinds of good ole country fairs. I split a cotton candy with Dennis. $5.00 for a lot of air and some sugar, lol. It was the first time I had cotton candy (or "candy floss" as we used to call it) since I was about 10 years old ... so half a century ago. (Egads!!) It's pretty to look at but I don't mind waiting another 50 years to have it again. :)

Apparently, a typical serving of candy floss on a stick is approximately one ounce/30 grams and contains roughly 500 calories. I'm glad I let Dennis eat most of it, haha.

I took almost 200 photos at the fair ... so that should keep me busy for awhile ... or until next weekend. :)

Kit: Country Fair bundle (Sherwood Studio)
Template/Sketch: Fuss Free FreeBee38 (FDDD) *modified

No comments:

Post a Comment