Work in Progress

Please Note: Blog Archives are at the bottom of the page.
I started this blog on June 14, 2012. I plan to post my previous scrap pages, from the most recent > working backwards; and add new scrap pages as I create them. It could take awhile, as I'd scrapped nearly 400 pages prior to starting this blog. Each one was the best I could do with the photos I had on the day it was made, and each has special meaning to me.


Sunday, September 9, 2012

Doggy Raincoats


The 'boys' haha. Our dog's breeder gave them raincoats as a birthday gift. I put them on the dogs to do a photo shoot to show her. It wasn't even raining out, lol. Dillon and Nat were not too impressed, but they were so good about posing for me :) These photos were taken 10 years ago. Time flies....

Kit: Rain On (Caroline S.)
Template/Sketch: Freebie by Cindy Schnieder

No comments:

Post a Comment