Work in Progress

Please Note: Blog Archives are at the bottom of the page.
I started this blog on June 14, 2012. I plan to post my previous scrap pages, from the most recent > working backwards; and add new scrap pages as I create them. It could take awhile, as I'd scrapped nearly 400 pages prior to starting this blog. Each one was the best I could do with the photos I had on the day it was made, and each has special meaning to me.


Friday, September 28, 2012

Dedo = Grandpa


Yesterday I asked my sister Lil if she would share a couple of photos of Peter & Hayden together because I wanted to scrap a page of them. She sent me 38 photos, lol. So I'll be making more than one page :)

I used 'Grand Connections' (Marie h Designs); 'Wonder-Fall' (Marie h Designs); 'Fall Frolic' (Marie h Designs) and the mauvey-grey background paper is from 'Looking Back' (The Urban Fairy). I made the title with 'Mister Alpha' (Mad Genius). I re-coloured the films strips (Alb2Rem) from black to brown. The LO is based on one of Barb's page builders, PB5 (Alb2Rem), but I modified it quite a bit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment