Work in Progress

Please Note: Blog Archives are at the bottom of the page.
I started this blog on June 14, 2012. I plan to post my previous scrap pages, from the most recent > working backwards; and add new scrap pages as I create them. It could take awhile, as I'd scrapped nearly 400 pages prior to starting this blog. Each one was the best I could do with the photos I had on the day it was made, and each has special meaning to me.


Friday, August 17, 2012

You Are My Sunshine


Our sweet Becky... Seilatan's Rebecca Sunshine. The photo on top of Becky with me was taken on her 13th birthday, July 2, 1996. We had just found out she had cancer. She crossed The Rainbow Bridge the following Spring. :(

Kit: 'You Are My Sunshine' by Kimeric Kreations
Template/Sketch: 'Copperhead' by Little Green Frog Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment