Work in Progress

Please Note: Blog Archives are at the bottom of the page.
I started this blog on June 14, 2012. I plan to post my previous scrap pages, from the most recent > working backwards; and add new scrap pages as I create them. It could take awhile, as I'd scrapped nearly 400 pages prior to starting this blog. Each one was the best I could do with the photos I had on the day it was made, and each has special meaning to me.


Friday, August 3, 2012

1974 Music Festival

Today is my hubby's 64th birthday. Holy Moly!!! Time sure does fly. We've been together for 38 years. Hard to believe!!! I made this page for him this morning. This was from our first summer together :) By August I had turned 22 and he had just turned 26.



Happy Birthday Dennis. I ♥ U

BTW, we weren't posing, we were walking that way. :) My friend took a bunch of candid shots. I didn't even know we were getting our picture taken at the time. You can't tell from that pic but my hair was below my waist ... I could almost sit on it. Weird... I can remember so much about back then, but half the time I can't remember where I tossed my car keys now, lol. That's a sure sign, too many senior moments, haha!

Kit: 'Hippie Kit' by Etc by Danyale
I love this kit. I bought it the moment it came out, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment