Yesterday my hubby and I were driving around doing some errands, grocery shopping, etc., and when we drove by an arena we saw 4 Storm Troopers standing right by the driveway at the side of the street. Well we had to pull in to find out what was going on.
The parking lot was packed, but we found a spot and went inside. A group of volunteers called 'Force Niagara' were holding a fund-raiser for 'Help a Child Smile', (helping children who have cancer).
We walked around looking at the exhibits and there were lots of volunteers wearing amazing costumes. One of the fund-raiser activitiies was getting your photo taken with the storm troopers, $5.00/pic ... we bought two and made another small donation on the way out. It was fun, a nice little break in the middle of doing errands, and it was for a good cause.
I think we were the only couple there that did NOT have young kids with us.
I used 'Space Race' (A Saxon Creation) for most of this. The green ticket is from 'Let Them Eat Cake' (A Saxon Creation). The film strip is from 'Sweetie' by Scrappy Cocoa. It was brown, but I changed it to black :)
No comments:
Post a Comment