I was thinking about how quickly lives can change. It was only a few years ago that my niece posed for these photos, and now she's a wife and a mommy with two baby boys and is more beautiful than ever.
I used a kit called "Hey Girlfriend' (by LouCee Creations) and the matching freebie cluster frames that I grabbed (just this morning) on Lou's Facebook Fan Page and her blog.
The journaling says,
"Just a few years ago you were dreaming of being a wife and a mother, and now all of your dreams have come true. From your whirlwind courtship, to your fairy-tale wedding it's been an incredible story ... and now you have a loving husband, two beautiful baby boys and are still a gorgeous young woman. You are a fantastic Mommy, a fabulous person, a loyal and generous friend, and I'm very very proud of you. You are loved Shannon."
No comments:
Post a Comment