I bought the digital scrapbooking software program called MyMemories Suite V3 in the first week of November 2011. I bought it because it was on sale for an amazingly low price and I got a discount coupon from my sister Lil (LLL Creations), and both her and MyMemories threw in a bunch of freebies, so it was like getting the program for free. I bought it "just in case" I ever wanted to use it. I didn't even install it until the third week of November, lol.
On November 22, 2011 we had just hung up Christmas lights on our back deck and I was trying out a new little point and shoot camera I had just bought. I wanted to see if the camera COULD take pics of lights at night. My old camera couldn't. The pics turned out reasonably well for night shots (taken with a point & shoot), so I thought, "Hmmm ... maybe I should actually try that new scrapbooking program.
So I finally installed MMS and made my very first digital scrapbooking page that night (November 22, 2011.) Here it is ....
I just used items that came with the program, from a kit called 'Eskimo Snow' and another called 'Holiday Simplicity'. At the time I thought it turned out fabulous and I think I even posted it on the MM FB page. I see now I didn't even have that snow covering all the background in the bottom right corner, haha. I'm not going to fix anything on this page. It is what it was :)
After this, the first few pages I made were all different sizes and shapes. Some landscape, some portrait, some square. I had no idea what I wanted to do and just experimented.
I've made hundreds of pages since that day (when I installed the program "just in case" I ever wanted to use it, lol), and I'll gradually try to add them here on this blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment